Friday, February 5, 2010

Inspired


Dishtowels like this almost make doing the dishes fun!! Keep in mind, I said almost...

I actually found this cutie at a local craft sale. All hand-embroidered, $3. Yep, just $3. Some little ol' ladies made these to benefit their church. Incredible. I wish I would have bought more. (But I did buy some crocheted scrubbers at the same time, which I also LOVE.)

But anyway...I've been surprisingly productive this morning! I'm feeling pretty good. It almost looks like spring outside. Not that anything's blooming or warm or sunny, but there's just this feel. Maybe because I know it's coming. I dunno.

Also, I feel inspired today. This week has been long. Yesterday I felt completely drained of all creativity. I couldn't even think straight. Last night, I couldn't bring myself to do anything remotely constructive, so I sat in front of the computer and browsed at some craft blogs (something I don't keep up with enough.)

And now, miraculously...I feel like some life has been pumped back into me! One of my particular favorite sites that I've (re)discovered is Dooky Blog. It is the blog of the genius behind Junkprints. I don't know what it was, but it really got me going. She talks about fashion and craft, but also about life, too. I just love her attitude. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. it's amazing how adorable materials can change your attitude about something. I had a similar post a year or so ago...http://turtlestostart.blogspot.com/2009/05/makes-me-happy.html

    ReplyDelete