Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a box of pony beads...HOLLA!

WOW...there is still snow on the ground.
I can't wait for
S P R I N G !
Until then, I'll just have to make due with the color from my new box of Pony Bead Extravaganza! What am I going to do with a box full of matte rainbow pony beads? What can't I do is the question. The best part is that they are indeed made in the good ol' US of A.


I wanted to bring you some Etsy finds today but I am so excited about so many things and have so much to do and can't seem to get anything accomplished, so I must be brief for now! Enjoy the rainbow!

3 comments:

  1. Hoooollllaaaa! I think you should rename them "unicorn beads"

    ReplyDelete
  2. um you could always put them in your hair. back in the day, when i was cool, i would braid small pieces of my hair and finish it off with beads dont forget the aluminum foil to stuff in the last one and keep it on! they would look nice with your leslie collar. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for summer to be over. At least in winter you can warm up with layers. Cute beads cant wait to see what you create

    ReplyDelete