A random exercise; because I need some room to play, I need to ramble meaninglessly, I need some color, I'm feeling slightly uninspired as of late...(and I especially like pretty pictures.)
- Roses...well, roses are always beautiful. I love the scent of rose, especially this perfume.
- Handmade hair barrettes by me; perhaps these will end up as part of a giveaway? ;)
- I am loving lace, and I believe I have mentioned that by now. Some gorgeous vintage lace that was given to me by a church friend! I need to start making more bloomers...
- Ladybugs are not only lovely but beneficial to organic gardeners, as they eat unwanted pests. I love it when I see them in the garden.
- Embroidery floss from France: lovely, silky, and so brilliant! Just one of the many, many things on my want-to/need-to-do list.
- A flower from a friend...when I took out my watercolors the other day, I couldn't believe it had been 7 years...
- I have a bunch of thrift store sweaters just waiting to be washed, ripped, soaked again, wound into a ball and then knit into something totally different! I WILL get around to it some day!
- Geraniums have such a unique smell. The oil is good for a mosquito repellant, among many other things.