Sunday, June 7, 2009

Randomness

A random exercise; because I need some room to play, I need to ramble meaninglessly, I need some color, I'm feeling slightly uninspired as of late...(and I especially like pretty pictures.)


  1. Roses...well, roses are always beautiful.  I love the scent of rose, especially this perfume.
  2. Handmade hair barrettes by me; perhaps these will end up as part of a giveaway?  ;)
  3. I am loving lace, and I believe I have mentioned that by now.  Some gorgeous vintage lace that was given to me by a church friend!  I need to start making more bloomers...
  4. Ladybugs are not only lovely but beneficial to organic gardeners, as they eat unwanted pests.  I love it when I see them in the garden.
  5. Embroidery floss from France: lovely, silky, and so brilliant!  Just one of the many, many things on my want-to/need-to-do list.
  6. A flower from a friend...when I took out my watercolors the other day, I couldn't believe it had been 7 years... 
  7. I have a bunch of thrift store sweaters just waiting to be washed, ripped, soaked again, wound into a ball and then knit into something totally different!  I WILL get around to it some day!
  8. Geraniums have such a unique smell.  The oil is good for a mosquito repellant, among many other things.

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE this post, it is beautiful! I may have to take the time to do the same! Thank you for the inspiration. (and the little mosquito repellant tip...i love geraniums!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i mentioned you in my blog today :D

    ReplyDelete