Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tagged!


I've been tagged!!!  By Red Planet, no less, which is pretty darn rad!!  Check out her awesome shop, if you haven't already.  It is full of high-fashion, handmade awesomeness, and a couple of vintage finds, too.

So here are the rules...
The tag is ALWAYS & NEVERS • list "5 fashion always-es"• {things you always like or cannot do without}• for you personally• conversely, list "5 fashion nevers"• {things you would not be caught dead in}• for you personally• then tag 3 bloggers

A L W A Y S
  1. High heels!  Nothing uncomfortably high or hooker-ish, but something like kitty heels, or some nice Victorian-esque boots.
  2. I wear a skirt when I can, all shapes and sizes (and if it's too short leggings must be worn with.)
  3. Scarves, or any knitwear accessory for that matter.  I'm not a summer scarf wearer, but in chilly weather it is a MUST!
  4. Lip gloss--no particular brand, but I do favor anything Burts Bees.    
  5. I quit wearing jewelry, but I'm trying to get into it again, because I DO love it!!  I like to always make an effort to wear at least one piece of handmade jewelry, whether it's a necklace, hair clip, etc.

N E V E R

  1. Glitter.
  2. Fake nails.
  3. Fake tan.
  4. Shorts so short that your cheeks are hanging out.
  5. Anything with the name brand plastered all over it.  
I am tagging:  ShellyStout, BeckyKay, and......Joel Pfannenstiel.  (hehe)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being tagged-well deserved- and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like my cheeks hangin out and so do u...lol. thanks for posting my shop :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanks BHI!

    mandi--don't tell my secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't be hatin', joel. you have to do this.

    ReplyDelete