Monday, May 11, 2009

Gorgeous Finds from The Sale!

Firstly-- I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who showed up--to buy, sell, or just visit--at Wichita Handmade's 1st Craft Extravaganza!!  Your support is truly appreciated, and we are so glad you came out.  We want to spread the word about handmade in our community!  (You will most likely be able to read more about the sale later this week in our group's blog.)


Now, time for show and tell!  I bought some lovely goods there that are too good to keep to myself.





The first item is a fabulous and completely unique necklace from Cindy of ItsAllAboutVintage.etsy.com.  What's better than something handmade?  What's better than something vintage?  Why, it's something that's handmade from vintage pieces!  I just can't get over how much I love this concept, and the gorgeous art Cindy creates using it.  This birdcage necklace is simply charming.  






Next, I had to buy some handmade beads from Emily of EmilyHoutz.etsy.com.  They're awesome and also an unbelievable bargain.  I can't wait to make something with them!





I also brought home this adorable little guy, created by Jill of JillHoutz.etsy.com, who also let us use her lovely studio parking lot for this event.  Who knew a skull and crossbones could be so precious?   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment