Monday, August 9, 2010

LOL Craft Fair!

Saturday, August 7th was the end-of-summer LOL Craft Fair. Which, in this case, means Lord of Life, as in the church, as in the church who always puts on an awesome fair. :) I would have told y'all about it but I kept forgetting myself! But I wasn't vending at this craft fair, I was SHOPPING! And did pretty well, if I do say so...


Alpaca Spinning Fiber from JP Alpaca Haven...so pretty! I couldn't capture the colors with my camera, though. :( It is a lovely natural mix on the right, and some pinkish/orchid on the left.

Beautiful, hand-embroidered dish towels from a local crafter.


FABULOUS linen and cotton bracelet from Tayla B Designs! Her blog is located here, where you can see better pictures of these adorable flowers.

Awesome, thick crocheted cotton pot holder from the same awesome lady with the dishtowels.


And this sweeeeet flower made from a zipper! The coolest part--wear it as a brooch OR hair clip! Handmade by Ryleigh's Room.


No comments:

Post a Comment