Friday, September 25, 2009

Nooooo!

Not rain! Not now, when Wichita Handmade is supposed to have its second ever Craft-in-Public!! :(

Can you believe the sun was shining so bright just a couple hours ago? Like when I caught this silly thing sleeping in my future garden spot:


While Kansas does have a reputation for lightening-fast weather changes--and oh yes, the pun was intended--I doubt if it will be clear enough by the time the event's to start. So instead of preparing to publicly craft, I thought I'd experiment with some "business cards". I love it when I purchase a handmade item online and the seller includes a little something extra. It doesn't even have to be anything real special, but it's always special to me if it's handmade.

So I made a few mini log plushies. I think they look cute, but some improvements could be made, as far as the process goes.







No comments:

Post a Comment