Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall, Y'all!



Okay--don't get me wrong, I love summer, I'm very grateful for it. It's warm and bright and...summery. It's when I get to grow my garden, the daylight hours are long, there's no nasty ice to worry about, etc. But I can't say that I'll miss the extreme heat--especially when the air conditioner breaks. And the flies and mosquitos. And did I mention the extreme heat?


For all of you who dread the coming of fall, give it another chance...pretty please? It's a wondrous season, really! The leaves are turning, there's a refreshing nip in the air, and the atmosphere is heavy with mischief and magic.


So, this is my official welcome to the Autumnal Equinox. May yours be full of wonder!











1 comment:

  1. outstanding fall photos that certainly got me in the Fall spirit...
    thanks

    Karen

    ReplyDelete