Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sew Much

A while back I went to watch the Delano District's annual Christmas Parade. But before the parade started, I had some time to walk around and look at the shops in the area, and found a new fabric store! Locally-owned Sew Much is a lovely store run by a lovely lady with beautiful designer fabrics at a very reasonable price!!

There were so many lovely suiting and brocade materials, and unique sewing patterns that can't be found in Joann Fabric Stores...but my favorite things were the knit fabrics! So soft, stretchy, and elegant.

So I couldn't resist buying a couple yards of the slinky knit shown below. I think it will become a dress for spring.

Please check out the Sew Much blog HERE. :)

Also--don't forget about this week's GIVEAWAY! Still time to enter; take a peek.

1 comment: