Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blah.

Just a little update incase my devoted fans wanted to know what's going on. :P

My "vacation" hasn't quite turned out to be what I had hoped it would be...taking care of sick goats, going on wild goose chases, etc., instead of doing any kind of creative, constructive, brainstorming work.

However, this does not mean I won't have new items come the beginning of January! Just maybe not as many as I wanted, but after this week's over, I will begin on more.

And I have been accumulating more craft supplies than I know what to do with! Yarns for Christmas, jewelry making supplies, fabric, and today I bought some roving from this place--yay! It was exciting to see all the raw fleeces in the warehouse. I would love to be able to take the wool all the way from the sheep's back to a knitted garment by myself (well, except for the shearing part)...though I'm afraid I might end up felting it when trying to clean it...but I am definitely going to give it a shot some day. *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment