Sunday, May 23, 2010

Homemade Tortillas...YUM!!!!!!



I have found myself becoming, over the last year or so, very interested in cooking. Baking in particular. I'm in love with pretty much anything whose main ingredient is flour. I still certainly consider myself a beginner. However, after making and eating these beauties, I was pretty sure that I was a GENIUS!! They are incredible!!! (Even with the slightly burnt spots....wait, no, they're not burnt, they just have what you call "character.")

But really, I should thank the Homesick Texan and her fabulous post, which included a recipe from The Border Cookbook by Cheryl Alters Jamison and Bill Jamison.

I strongly recommend that you make these soon!

1 comment:

  1. I was pretty proud of myself when I made my first tortillas. They tasted SO much better than store bought brands and they weren't even that difficult! I have also been in love with cooking and baking this year... especially muffins. yum.

    ReplyDelete