Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring has sprung....actually, it's been sprung for a while now.

You know, I don't think I ever posted an official welcome-back-spring post. Maybe because I've been too distracted with enjoy this positively awesome weather we've been having, among other things. BUT, today is cloudy and a little cold!! Well, I suppose 3 months ago I wouldn't be saying it's "cold"....but I've been spoiled by the spring warmth.

I am happy to say that part of our garden has been planted, but disappointed that we don't even have half of it in yet! So much for starting from seed this year... :( So far, we've planted all the potatoes (there were quite a few for our relatively small garden space), the brussels sprouts, the rhubarb was already in the ground, and we have a few of the onions in. Hopefully, this weekend...

Also, I want to "pre-announce" a giveaway!! I don't even know what I'm giving away yet, but I'm sure it will be a doosy. ;) There is ONE catch, though. This giveaway will be held over at my facebook fan page!! If you're on facebook and not a fan already, whattaya waitin' for???

Check out the link over to the side, or just click --> HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment